Saturday, July 6, 2013

New News! Clients please read to be updated on exciting changes in salons! OH AND FREE PRODUCT

I am extremely excited to write this weeks blog post. I have decided to make a change in my working life. As of Tuesday July 9th, I am going to be working at Ultra Image Salon in Hendersonville! Some of you who have been with me for my entire career will know this as the very first place I worked. I started there right out of school and the girls there were generous enough to squeeze me into the space temporarily until I had a more definite idea of what part of town I wanted to be in. I have known these ladies my entire life and they really are more like family to me. They have completely redecorated the salon and I cannot tell you how beautiful it is. A station opened up and I have decided that it will be my new home, well really my new old home, going back to my roots. Every decision I have made in my career is for me to be able to serve you, the client, better. This new station is extremely roomy and comfortable, there is so much opportunity to learn, my schedule is more flexible, and I have the ability to sell you the products that I love and keep my stock of products up to date on what is new and current. I want to thank the owners and ladies of EnVme Hair Studio. I have so enjoyed my year working there and have made some wonderful friends that I will keep in touch with for a long time. Even though God has led me in a different direction it in no way is a reflection of the time I have spent at EnVme. I wish them the best in everything they do. All appts already scheduled for July 9th and forward are still valid so please do not hesitate to call or facebook if you need to cancel and reschedule because of the location change and I apologize for any inconvenience. I am still booking from my cell phone and facebook. My hours are going to be basically the same until Marcus and I can move back over to that area at the end of this year, however I do have more flexibility so if those hours don't work with your schedule please let me know and I will accommodate as best as I can! As a celebration for my new digs, I am offering every client that comes to me for the first 2 weeks at Ultra Image a FREE travel size product with any service. Men's Shampoo, Kenra Hairspray, Uplifting Foam, and Hydrocream Whip. This is a great opportunity to try a product you have been curious about without purchasing the big bottles. This is a thank you for your incredible loyalty and support through my career. You all keep me employed and I never ever forget that. Please text or personal message me for an appt and the exact address! So Much Love! KJS

No comments:

Post a Comment